How To Use a Screen at a Corporate Event
- 1. Surprise your employees with an indoor or outdoor film at your next event. It would be a great way to build a sense of community among employees and increase loyalty to the company.
- 2. Create a slideshow that recognizes all of the hard work your top employees have done.
- 3. If you're in a large auditorium, use a giant screen for those who can't see the speaker as well from the back. Connecting on a visual level is just as important.
- 4. Use a giant screen to display items during an auction. Depending on the arena, it may be difficult for people to adequately see the items they're bidding on.
- 5. If you host an awards show, you could use the screen to show video clips from participants. For example, for an award show focused on ad agencies, each agency would have their featured reel shown on the big screen.
- 6. Video chat with employees in other parts of the country.
- 7. Challenge each department in the company to make a video
- 8. Client appreciation party! Host a movie night for your favorite customers. Invite them to even bring their families.
- 9. Rooftop movies! If your office has an available rooftop, utilize it to show a movie!