Check out our calendar of outdoor events and see if there's a movie or event happening near you.
Events of Any Size
Great Lakes Outdoor Cinema can cater to your small private event or produce a large corporate event. In both cases, you can trust us to set-up on schedule and present superior imagery and sound. Throughout the scheduling, planning and execution of the event we’ll provide the advice and experience necessary to help your event be a success.
What equipment is included in the full service package?
- 1 Inflatable Movie Screen (widescreen)
- 1 Professional Outdoor Audio System (2 -10 speakers)
- 1 High Definition DLP Digital Projector
- DVD Players (standard or Blu-ray)
- Pre-show music for all ages
- Microphone for announcements/sponsors
- Generator (for rental of screens larger than 16 x 9)
- 1 to 4 Event Technicians for set-up, media presentation and tear-down
- 16 x 9
- 20 x 11
- 25 x 14
- 30 x 17
Our screen sizes are measured by the actual projection area (screen). While other companies measure their screen and the frame around it we only measure the image area.
- Average cost of film licensing from third party vendor is $350
- Lodging fees may apply to locations more than 120 miles away
- Additional costs may apply to non-grass venues
- Contact us for current discounts for your event
- Up to 50% discount for Sunday through Thursday
Deposit required at the time of reservation will secure your event date
Use the EVENT COST CALCULATOR to estimate the total cost of your event not including film licensing.